- 1 cup butter (226 grams)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¾ cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400° (204 celsius).
- Mix butter and 1 ½ cups of sugar together. Mix in the 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the 2 Tbsp of sugar and 2 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- To shape the dough into cookies, take about 1 Tbsp of the dough and shape it into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- Place the ball on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are lightly browned.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 5 dozen cookies