These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Booker Tea Reading Group’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Booker Tea Reading Group’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: “client”, “visitor”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions. “The Booker Tea Reading Group”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to this website and its managers. “Party”, “parties”, or “us”, refers to both the you and us, or either you or us. All terms refer to the information and processes necessary to undertake this website in the most appropriate manner in accordance with and subject to prevailing law of Berlin, Germany. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless where otherwise indicated, the content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you create your own reading and discussion group from this content, credit to the Booker Tea Reading Group is nice but not required.
- This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (“comments”). The Booker Tea Reading Group reserves the right to screen, publish, and review comments prior to their appearance on our website. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion, not the Booker Tea Reading Group. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Booker Tea Reading Group shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- The Booker Tea Reading Group reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby agree that the Booker Tea Reading Group has a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and share your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media where benefiting the development of the group and its membership.
Hyperlinking to our content
- Non-commercial and not-for-profit organizations, groups, and individuals may link to our website without prior written approval as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- online directory distributors;
- commercial businesses in the book publishing, promotion, and related spaces.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name (if applicable), contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL(s) of your site(s) from which you intend to link to our website and why. Allow 2 weeks for a response.
We will approve link requests from these organizations and individuals if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us; (b) the organization or individual does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product. You may link to us so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your links to us. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
No use of the Booker Tea Reading Group’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a written agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, please let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available, or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & contact information
This terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator with edits by Tammi L. Coles, founder and webmaster of the Booker Tea Reading Group. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please send an email to us at email@example.com.