Shared with members of the March 2019 meeting in Berlin, Germany.
Regina’s frittata recipe
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 zucchini’s
- 3 spring onions finely sliced
- thyme fresh or dried
- parmesan cheese
- Thinly slice the the potato and zucchini.
- Layer the potato, zucchini and spring onions in a greased oven proof dish (I used an 8 inch square), seasoning with the salt and pepper and thyme as you go.
- Repeat the layers until all the vegetables are used. Beat together the eggs, cream/milk, and Dijon mustard.
- Pour evenly over the layers.
- Grate some Parmesan over the top, and bake for 30-40 in a preheated 180 degree oven. (You know it’s cooked when it doesn’t jiggle in the middle when shook.)
If the top is browning too quickly, cover it with foil.